Trainer and Assessor
In Australia to be a qualified workplace trainer and assessor and be able to work for Registered Training Organisations (RTO’s), you need a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. Registered Training Organisations can issue Nationally Recognised Certificates they have on their scope. The requirements over the years have become stricter. It now requires the LLN (Language, Literacy and Numeracy) component and the unit Design & Develop Assessment Tools. This means that over the last decade I had to update my trainers’ certificate regularly and conduct professional development in all areas.
Training & Assessment
The practical skills training principles are based on explaining, demonstrating and practising the skills. This requires the trainer to have sufficient knowledge and practical experience in the field.
My journey as a trainer started in Aviation security, more than a decade ago. I was asked to step up to the training & compliance manager role, as I already held the qualification Certificate IV in Training & Assessment required and several years of experience as an Aviation Security Officer. I obtained the certificate years earlier purely for the purpose of giving high-quality Remote Viewing Training.
In 2014 I received a commendation for my work in Aviation Security Training & Compliance.
- Aviation Security Trainer & Assessor (Workplace training)
- Dangerous Goods Training & Assessment
- Chubb Security / MSS Security – MSS Academy
- Remote Viewing Trainer (In-class & Online)
- RVU Remote Viewing Unit
- Sandra Hilleard Academy
- First Aid Trainer & Assessor
- Workplace Trainer / Training Consultant Security & Shipping
- Construction White Card Online Assessor
- Responsible Service of Alcohol Online Assessor
- Leadership & Management Trainer
- Project Management Trainer
- West Australian Institute of Further Studies (WAIFS)
- Employability Skills Trainer & Assessor (In-class and online)
- Workplace Communication
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Small Business & Entrepreneurship Trainer & Assessor (In-class and online)
Feedback & Reviews
Some of the feedback and reviews I have received for my training.
Director Australian Training Professionals
General Manager Aviation MSS Security
Head of Studies – WAIFS
What Can I Do for You?
If you require a contractor trainer and assessor, with a true passion for training facilitation, look no further.
Workplace Training Facilitation
I can provide workplace training in the Perth or Western Australia region.
Classroom & Online Training Facilitation
I can provide classroom, Zoom or Teams training sessions on all topics.
Corporate Training Facilitation
I can assist with corporate training in the field of project management and leadership and management.
Need a Facilitator?
Don’t hesitate to contact me. Email me the details of your intended training and we can arrange a meeting.